Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Fathers' Day Photo

A couple of months ago my husband said something about how he'd wear a shirt with a picture of the kids on it if he had one, so I thought I'd get him one for Fathers' Day. I hadn't done anything like that before because I didn't think he'd be crazy about something like that, but hey! I'll try it!

So a couple weeks ago (I was so proud for getting this done early and in time to order the item so it would be here in time for Fathers' Day! I've not been good about that kind of thing in the last several months!), I took the kids outside and had a quick photo shoot before J got home from work. I got a few pictures that were worth keeping, but this one was the best.



It was so nice how everything in the yard was so green and beautiful! Great backgrounds. Now, I'm not as good a photographer as Danielle, but once in awhile I do ok!

No comments: