
It is a basket weave pattern from an older Leisure Arts leaflet entitled "Snuggle-Up Baby Afghans." I have made one other pattern from this booklet, I think.

If I had made it according to the pattern directions it was going to end up huge, really too big, so I made it a bit smaller. I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't quite as soft as I would have liked after I had washed it, but it did come out nicely (if I do say so myself). Now I'm looking for other projects, even though I already have a few in progress! :-)
Off to Girl Scouts. My little bug is flying up from Brownies to Juniors! A big evening!

2 comments:
you weren't getting a little teary up on that stage were you????
The blanket is beautiful!
Very cute blanket. It's like a crochet version of the basic blocks.
Post a Comment